Root Canal Treatment Mt Gravatt
Root Canal and Fillings
Every year, root canal treatment have saved millions of teeth from extraction.
Is it painful?
During a root canal therapy at Newnham Family Dental, you should not receive more discomfort than receiving a normal dental filling.
Root Canal Treatment performed by our experienced team of dentists here at Newnham Family Dental can ultimately serve to save your smile. When the pulp inside your tooth becomes infected – due to deep decay, faulty crowns, or cracks and chips – Root Canal Treatment restores original strength of your tooth and continual functioning.
When the nerve of the tooth become infected, some of the early warning signs are:
- Sensitivity to hot or cold.
- Pain on chewing.
- Tooth discolouration.
- Soreness in the gums.
Why root canal?
- Generally your own teeth works better than an artificial tooth.
- Effective root canal treatment will allow you to maintain your natural tooth.
- Your own teeth is more efficient for biting and chewing.
- Keeping the natural tooth clean is easier.
- Effective root canal treatment will help keep your own tooth, prevent nearby teeth from moving out of their normal position and tilt into the space left by a missing tooth.
- Relieves your painful tooth.